The core basis of the purpose designed Runcorn Distribution & Commissioning Centre (RDCC) and over 120 engineers spread throughout the UK make J Brand the ideal choice as a partner for any organisation that is planning an upgrade to their EPOS system.
While other companies can undertake part of the rollout process, J Brand can undertake all aspects of the project from the conceptual stage, through to commissioning and deployment and ongoing maintenance using in-house resources. Key elements of this delivery process include:
- Dedicated project manager to manage the rollout
- Hangering and storage at the 26,000sq ft purpose designed Runcorn DCC
- In-depth stock management and reporting
- Gold build development
- Customer specific configuration documentation
- Refurbishment and recycling of customer equipment
- Managed disposal with approved partners (in line with WEEE directive)
- Off-site commissioning on over 120 linear metres of commissioning benches at RDCC
- Specialist logistics services
- Over 120 cross trained engineers with specialist skills for commissioning, data, electrical and wireless requirements
- Ongoing maintenance contracts utilising the 24 x 7 x 365 J Brand support desk function
J Brand is manufacturer agnostic and has worked with most of the leading till suppliers, so can offer an independent voice to retailers in terms of selecting the right product to meet their individual needs.
Why use multiple organisations to carry out the different areas of a rollout when all elements can be carried out by a single company — J Brand? The result is a cost effective delivery that gives significant savings both above the line and below the line in terms of vastly reduced management of disparate trades during the rollout process.